- Category: Uncategorised
Duration: 2 days
Methodology: A blend of lectures, cases and exercises will form methodology of the course. On the day 1, the participants will learn about the basics of freelancing work and develop critical competencies needed to secure and execute work. On the day 2, they will do practical exercises.
Venue: Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Fee: RM 400
- · Understanding the nature of freelance work
- · How to search freelance work opportunities?
- · How to prepare project proposals for freelance work?
- · How to bid?
- · How to get work?
- · How to form and develop teams for projects?
- · How to plan and execute work?
- · How to develop and sustain your competitive edge?
- · Opportunities for work – websites
- · Nature of online frauds and how to detect and avoid them
- · Key competencies
o Writing proposals
o IT skills
o Technical skills
o Project management skills
o Social networking
- · Getting certifications
- · Issues and challenges in freelance work
- · Ethical issues
Training course on
Data Analysis with SmartPLS 3
26-27 October, 2017
Dr. Atiq ur Rehman
"2 months free SmartPLS 3 license to every participant"
Broad contents of the training
· Basic concepts of Structural Equation Modeling (SEM)
· Measurement Model: Formative and Reflective
· Indicators reliability
· Internal consistency reliability
· Convergent validity
· Discriminant validity
· Structural Model
· Testing hypotheses
· Testing mediating effect
· Testing moderating effect
Business Development Officer, BizAccell Solutions
(including training fee, lunches) Timing: 09:30-4:00
Register By 10 Oct, 2016
Training Course on GST
Petaling Jaya: 18-19 October, 2016
1. Course overview
This training course provides a basic understanding of what GST is, how to file and submit GST returns and how to ensure compliance of GST rules to avoid penalties.
· Understand the key elements of GST and its mechanism
· Analyze and understand the implications of GST on your business
· Identify and review business activities in line with the GST
· Realign current business practices to avoid tax inefficiency and undesired legal consequences
3. Course Outline
Module 1: Overview on GST
§ What is GST?
§ What are GST-able?
§ What is Input Tax vs Output Tax?
Module 2: Filing and Accounting for GST
§ Apportionment Rules
§ GST Adjustments
§ Bad Debt Relief
§ GST03 Filing and Submission
§ Preparation of GAF
Module 3: GST – Non-compliance and penalty
§ What are the compliance required for GST?
§ What are the penalties for non-compliance?
§ How to ensure full GST compliance?
§ Appeal for GST?
Module 4: GST – Registration and execution
§ Requirement to register for GST?
§ Documentation required
· Staff associated with finance and accounts
Venue of the training will be Petaling Jaya. Exact venue will be notified soon.
6. Course fee
· Day 1 Session – RM 800.00
· Day 2 Session – RM 800.00
· Day 1 & 2 Session Package – RM 1,300.00
· Discount policy
o 20% discount if you register as a group comprising 4+ persons
7. Registration process
· Step 1: register online: Fill the Below form
8. Course facilitators
o Lead trainer in GST
o 7 years work experience in Financial Management and Taxation
o Master in Finance, Specialization in Business Finance Management
o Diploma in Accounting Analytics, Specialization in Managerial Economics and Business Analysis
· Dr. Atiq ur Rehman
o PhD in HRD
o Certification in Financial Analysis and Risk Management from Duke University, USA
o 20+ years experience of financial analysis and project management, training and development
· Dr. Sysed Masroor Hussain Shah
o PhD in HRD
o 25 years experience
Registration Form for the Course :
- Category: Uncategorised
1 DAY HANDS-ON WORKSHOP ON PARTIAL LEAST SQUARES (PLS) STRUCTURAL EQUATION MODELLING (SEM) USING SMARTPLS
25 November 2017
Click here for Brochure
- Basic concepts of Structural Equation Modeling (SEM)
- Measurement Model: Formative and Reflective
- Indicators reliability
- Internal consistency reliability
- Convergent validity
- Discriminant validity
- Structural Model Testing hypothese
2. TRAINERS' PROFILE
- Dr. Mobashar Rehman Assistant Professor (UTAR) Mr. Aamir Amin Lecturer (UTAR)
- Participation certificate
- Three months free SmartPLS 3.0 license
4. WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Professionals / academicians
BizAccell Solutions Sdn. Bhd. C-2-15, CoPlace 1, 2270 Jalan Usahawan 2, 63000 Cyberjaya, Malaysia
6. Course fee
- Staff / Professionals: RM 250
- Group of Three staff / professionals: RM 220
- Students: RM 200
- Group of three students: RM 18
REGISTRATION / PAYMENT DETAILS
Follow the steps to register for the workshop:
1. Pay the training fee to the following account no.
Bank Name: Standard Chartered Bank Title of the Account: Bizaccell Solutions Sdn Bhd Account No. 493409921842
CANCELLATION POLICY FIND US ON THE WEB
1. Cancellation within 7 days is not permissible. however, if you cancel within seven (7) days, you may replace with other person on your own effort OR 50% of the registration fee will be charged.
2. The organizer reserves the right to make any amendments, cancellation and/or changes to the program, speaker, date or venue if unforeseen circumstance arises and participants will be informed on any changes made
FIND US ON THE WEB