The Bizaccell Solutions Sdn. Bhd. is undertaking a number of entrepreneurial initiatives relating to education, research, trainings and development and consulting. An important initiative in this direction is creating educational opportunities for the overseas students in Malaysian Universities. We facilitate students from different parts of the world especially from developing countries in setting their career goals, developing their career paths and finding educational opportunities having total alignment with their career goals.
Our company has entered into agreements with the following educational institutions:
- Limkokwing University (https://www.limkokwing.net/)
- Multimedia University (https://www.mmu.edu.my/)
- FTMS Global College (http://www.ftms.edu.my/)
- Berjaya University College of Hospitality (http://www.berjaya.edu.my/)
- Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences (http://cybermed.edu.my/)
We have our appointed team members/partners and offices operating in Malaysia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sudan and UAE. Our teams in the above countries provide several services to the students in their respective countries. The important elements of our approach are:
· We provide free educational counseling to prospective students and guide them in setting their career goals and defining their career paths
· We provide free services like coordination with universities/colleges/institutes in:
· Submitting applications of students.
· Determining eligibility for an education program.
· Issuance of the letter of offer from the university/institute.
· Arranging student’s visa.
· Enrolment in the programme.
· Identification of hostel facilities within a university or college and also private accommodation facilities if a student so desires.
· We advise the prospective students to deposit their all types of fees (registration, visa, tuition, hostel) directly into the university or college accounts.
· We provide free orientation about the local culture and how to conduct oneself.
· We help the students settle down and resolve any issue or problem relating to their education in a university or college.